Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Exciting News!

Okay, let's begin with the exciting news!! *bounces* Pictures from the new Tim Burton film ALICE IN WONDERLAND can be seen !!! EEP! I can't WAIT till it comes out!!!!! :D :D :D


Look at that!!! --->

I first was able to see this pics at one of my friends' Journals at DeviantART:
http://rohanelf.deviantart.com/journal/25466482/

and here's the cast!

Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Michael Sheen, Alan Rickman, Christopher Lee, Stephen Fry, Crispin Glover, Timothy Spall, Noah Taylor, and Martin Csokas (aka CELEBORN! O_O)


Now, it's Photo Time!














That is Helena Bonham Carter's Role!! They've enlarged her head for a snobbish look! :D














THIS is Anne Hathaway!! Isn't she gorgeous looking here??









And this is Johnny Depp's Mad Hatter... kinda creepy... O_o





















And here's Alice, or at least, a first look at her. :)




























It's all sooooo exciting!!! CAN NOT WAIT till it comes! It will be a mix of 3D animation, CGI and live action! And I cannot WAIT till I get a glimpse of the Cheshire Cat! :D



2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! I heard about this way back when! Oh my word, Helena looks quite... oh yikes. I'm really glad that this will be close to the book. And I'm glad that I know more than half the cast. :)Soooo excited! Can't wait! I guess the release date is March 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! :D Isn't it all just wonderful?? (haha wonderful wonderland..XD)

    ReplyDelete