Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th!!!! ...and Jane Austen walls!

Happy 4th of July my friends!!! I hope you guys will have a wonderful time! Me, I'm going to a friend's house with my family for a picnic! Whoo hoo! :D

Right-o! Now, as I am a HUGE fan of Jane Austen and have seen almost all of the film adaptations of her novels, I have made and uploaded my walls dedicated to some of my favorite adaptations. (Okay, so the newest version of Pride and Prejudice is not my favorite, but as I had made one for a friend, well, it's here.) Enjoy!

~~~~~



01. Austen Heroines 02. Jane Austen's Emma



03. 2005's Pride and Prejudice 04. Jane Austen's Mansfield Park


05/06. Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility

3 comments:

  1. Prettyfulness! :D
    Hope you had a fun Fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    And yes I did! Did you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it was really nice! I miss the fireworks already, even though I saw over three night's worth. :)

    ReplyDelete