Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Three Things Meme

Was bored, so I decided to take this from Jaime's blog and do my own. ^__^

~~~~
Three things that scare me:
1. Out of control fire
2. Intruders
3. Speaking in public
Three people who make me laugh
1. My Dad
2. My brother
3. Bill Cosby
Three things I love
1. Books
2. My brother Nicholas! <3
3. babies ^__^
Three things I hate
1. Rudeness
2. The movie Titanic
3. Abortion
Three things I don't understand
1. Why smoking is so popular
2. Algebra
3. Why some people act dumb when they're really smart
Three things on my desk (well, not mine, but this desk)
1. A Cup
2. photographs
3. a planner
Three things I'm doing
1. writing this
2. listening to Scooby-Doo
3. thinking of things to write
Three things I want to do before I die
1. scuba diving
2. tour Europe
3. stay in New Zealand
Three things I can do
1. Sing tolerably well
2. Read a book in one day
3. write in ancient Runes
Three things to describe my personality
1. forgiving (and forgetful, sorry to say)
2. quiet
3. smart (or so my parents say :/ )
Three things I can't do
1. cart wheels
2. whistle a tune
3. splits
Three things I think you should listen to
1. Michael Crawford! (he was the original Phantom, after all!!!)
2. The soundtrack to the New World
3. Celtic Woman
Three things I don't think you should listen to
1. Gossip
2. Rumors
3. Superstitions
three of my absolute favorite foods
1. Pasta! PASTA! PASTA!!!!!
2. pancakes
3. soup
Three things I'd like to learn
1. Russian
2. Gaelic
3. how to make music videos
Beverages I drink regularly
1. Water
2. Mountain Dew
3. Grape juice
Three shows i watched as a kid
1. Scooby Doo Where are You? (and now my baby brother watches it!)
2. Wishbone! (that is LOVE)
3. The Kratt brothers
THE END :)

2 comments: