Monday, July 6, 2009

A Ladyhawke story...

I'm sure some of you know about the old 80s film Ladyhawke. It's probably one of my personal favorites (yeah, and I have, like, enough already! XDD). I just think the whole story is so interesting and original! I got around to thinking, "You know, we really should have another adaptation of the story!" I know that that idea might totally be a bad one, and if someone ever did do a new adaptation, they might botch the entire story, but hey! I can have my little fantasies, right? ;p

So, I got about to deciding who would be the new people for the new Ladyhawke. At first, I had Sophia Myles as Isabeau and Orlando Bloom as Navarre

~~~~


As you can see, I was very creative. But then I got to thinking, "Eh, I dunno, Orlando's acting doesn't really impress me...." That's when I watched King Arthur again... And saw Ioan Gruffudd as Lancelot!

Now, here is my final wall for my own interpretation of Navarre and Isabeau.
~~~~

This is the pairing I'm sticking with. :) I quite like it (and personally like Ioan better than Orlando anyways... XDD)
I can only imagine how a new adaptation could really look.. *sigh* Though I have NO idea who Phillipe could be. *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment